Congratulations to @kaintuckeean, Paula of Paula’s Place and @laceymcnary, our next winners in [12 Days of Giveaways]!!!
@kaintuckeean has won a copy of Out of Kentucky Kitchens
Paula has won a copy of A is for Appalachia!
and @laceymcnary has won Spookiest Stories Ever.
Congrats to you all! For the rest, today is the last day to enter this awesome giveaway, and one Grand Prize winner of all 12 books- worth $300 will be chosen tomorrow!
See below for official rules and details:
Re-Tweet or Comment every day to be entered for the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY!
- Every day, UPK will Tweet and Post the chance to win one of our most popular books
- Re-Tweet our updates or Comment on the blog to be entered to win that day’s book
- Re-Tweet or Comment EVERY DAY to be automatically entered to win the $300 GRAND PRIZE
- Look for Tweets and Posts labeled [12 Days of Giveaways]
Stay tuned each day to win 12 great books!
- How Kentucky Became Southern: A Tale of Outlaws, Horse Thieves, Gamblers, and Breeders
- The Kentucky Bourbon Cookbook
- Kentucky’s Natural Heritage: An Illustrated Guide to Biodiversity
- A Kentucky Christmas
- Kentucky Horse Country: Images of the Bluegrass
- The Kentucky Bourbon Cocktail Book
- Out of Kentucky Kitchens
- A is for Appalachia!: The Alphabet Book of Appalachian Heritage
- Spookiest Stories Ever: Four Seasons of Kentucky Ghosts
- Lincoln Legends: Myths, Hoaxes, and Confabulations Associated with our Greatest President
- The Complete Guide to Kentucky State Parks
- The Kentucky Mint Julep
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER